Recipe type: Soup
A quick simple instapot recipe.
- 1 Medium Onion
- 8 oz Whipping Cream
- 4 Cups Chicken Broth
- 4 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 4 oz shredded Monteray Jack cheese
- 4 oz Colby Jack cheese
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp flour
- Chop onion
- Dice potatoes, remove the skin if desired
- Put instapot on saute
- Place oil in pot
- Put onion into pot with the garlic then saute
- Add flour to pot and mix in
- Add chicken broth to pot
- Add potatoes to pot
- Turn off instapot, put cover on with pressure in on position then select soup and cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Perform a quick depressurize once timer goes off
- Remove cover when safe and set aside
- Turn pot onto saute
- stir in the cheese and cream
- Salt and pepper to state then serve.
- Can add diced ham or cooked chopped bacon as garnish.